24th International Conference Radioelektronika 2014
The 24th International Conference Radioelektronika 2014 is organized by Slovak and Czech technical universities in order to create a discussion forum for researchers, academics, experts, and students, who are interested in the latest development in the area of radio electronics and related disciplines. The official language of the conference is English.
The conference covers three main topics: Electronic Circuits and Systems, Signal Processing and Applications, and Lightwaves and Microwaves. Each section will contain prestigious invited papers.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other abstracting and indexing databases.
- 2014-04-07 Instructions for oral presentation were published.
- 2014-04-07 Small change in detailed program was published.
- 2014-03-31 Preliminary program was published.
- 2014-03-24 The list of papers for poster session and instructions for posters were published.
- 2014-03-06 The registration and payment information were published.
- 2014-03-05 The reviews and TPC final decision was announced. To see the results, please log into information system.
- 2014-01-29 The deadline for submitting papers is postponed to Sunday, the 9th of February, 2014, 24:00 CET.
- 2014-01-20 Conference venue is changed. Conference will be held at the SUZA Hotel.
- 2013-12-30 Registration is open.
- 2013-12-29 Instructions for authors were updated.
- 2013-12-14 Paper templates were updated.
- 2013-11-12 Scientific committee was updated.
- 2013-11-11 First announcement of the 24th International Conference Radioelektronika 2014.
- 2013-10-28 Start of the conference web pages.
- Institute of Electronics and Photonics
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Department of Radio Electronics
Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
- Department of Electromagnetic Field
Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
- Department of Applied Electronics and Telecommunications
University of West Bohemia in Pilsen
- Department of Electronics and Multimedia Communications
Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Signaling in Transport
University of Pardubice
Czechoslovakia Section of IEEE
Czech Electrotechnical Society